top of page

zero fee

I have my dog's pedigree in another entity

If you have a pedigree from a duly constituted national or international entity, which is in your name, and you want to transfer it to the ALKC system and  register a litter , you do not need to issue another pedigree, just enter the dog digitally into our database, the digital pedigree will appear on the screen and will be part of our stud book. So you can view the genealogy on your panel and use the dog to register new litters without having to issue the pedigree again, only if you want to have a printed certificate/pedigree. In the case of printing, the value of the document will be charged according to the fee table. 

bottom of page